[Talk-us] rayman 765

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 10 10:07:22 UTC 2018

Looks like he's also added a fictional city too, called Elktown. :/

[https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/osm_logo_256-cde84d7490f0863c7a0b0d0a420834ebd467c1214318167d0f9a39f25a44d6bd.png]<https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/56099959>

Changeset: 56099959 | OpenStreetMap<https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/56099959>
www.openstreetmap.org
OpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license.

Looks like the DWG needs to be given a heads up ASAP, as I think all his edits are complete fantasy are are really hurting Central PA along the I-99 corridor.  Not to mention the more fantasy stuff he adds, the harder it will be to revert if somebody else does a legit edit that affects something that needs to be reverted.