[Talk-us] Satus CDP

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Tue Feb 27 00:59:37 UTC 2018

In the middle of the Yakama Nation Indian Reservation sits Satus [1] that
as far as I know only exists in some Census bureaucrat world. Asking around
here I haven't found anyone familiar with the area. Wikipedia [2] doesn't
help much either.

I'd like to remove it from OSM. What reasonable checks do I need to do
before deleting it. Or do they belong in OSM and I should leave it alone.

I should add that the reason I want to delete it is because currently
shares a boundary with the Yakama Nation. The boundary needs updating.

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/237292#map=11/46.2322/-120.1180
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/en:Satus,%20Washington?uselang=en-US

Thanks,
Clifford