[Talk-us] Satus CDP

Chris VandeVenter dcmacnut at bismanapps.com
Tue Feb 27 02:27:45 UTC 2018

I would leave it in place.  Census designated place is a place that is not incorporated as a city  under state law but is still a significant community. It’s been a large debate on Wikipedia about their, but general consensus is they are significant enough to include. The CDP boundary follows what the community would have if it were an incorporated city. For example, U.S. Air Force bases are generally treated as census designated places.

Chris VandeVenter
Sent from my iPhone