[Talk-us] Can you design a logo for SOTM US 2018?

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Mar 16 16:41:39 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am part of the SOTM US planning team. We're looking for a great logo design for this year's event. We are talking to a few designers, but we would also be excited to consider your designs! I don't have a full design brief, but have a look at the previous years' logos for some guidance as to design quality and theme. Let the destination, Detroit, be your inspiration.

The timeline for this is short, we need a finished logo by the end of the month. You can send your designs (and questions) to sotmus at openstreetmap.us.

Look for a formal announcement of this year's SOTM US in the next weeks.
Thanks!
--
  Martijn van Exel
  m at rtijn.org