[Talk-us] Announcing New MapRoulette beta

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Mar 26 19:24:46 UTC 2018

Hi all,

It was brought to my attention that the 'direct links' to individual challenges, below, do not reliably work yet. Let that be an invitation to use the search / filter functions to find these Challenges in MapRoulette while we fix this[1] :)

[1] https://github.com/maproulette/maproulette3/issues/224
--
  Martijn van Exel
  m at rtijn.org