[Talk-us] Drop the tiger:reviewed tag from roads

Doug Hembry doughembry at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 18:00:28 UTC 2018

One contrary view: I regret to say that there are still quite a few
"tiger:reviewed=no" roads in my neck of the woods - the south San
Francisco Bay area. I select the setting to highlight them in JOSM, and
use it to remind myself to try to survey and fully tag them. Where
possible I prefer to actually drive the road before removing the tag.
Or, where impractical (like private roads), at least use imagery to
adjust their alignment. If the tag wasn't there I'd pretty soon loose
track of which roads needed attention.

So I cast a vote for keeping it. At least don't mechanically remove them
all, everywhere.

- Doug