[Talk-us] California is too big ;)

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:43:40 UTC 2018

Northern and Southern California would work; make the split along the
county boundaries just north of Bakersfield, which conveniently follow one
line of latitude.

It would also be possible to split the State into Northern, Central and
Southern regions, but this would be harder to define.

Joseph

(PS: having separate files for each large island or region in Indonesia
would be very helpful; eg Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan/Borneo, Sulawesi, Bali,
NTT, the Moluccas, and Papua. The French server has individual provinces)