[Talk-us] California is too big ;)

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Nov 6 21:26:49 UTC 2018

Jumping in here slightly unwarranted, but what the heck :-).

I think the question is less where N vs S California is but more if
there is a regional split of California that would make sense from a
processing pov. Is for example somebody likely to do something with a
North-CA extract, or if you would want to do something on a smaller
scale, would that clearly be at a county level. Frederik is likely to
groan at that idea, but some how I suspect that CA county level extracts
would be comparable with states in other countries.

Simon