[Talk-us] Forest Routes

Roff, Thomas (FHWA) Thomas.Roff at dot.gov
Tue Nov 20 16:48:28 UTC 2018

FrederiK:
The US Forest Service is part of the Department of Agriculture(USDA) and has quite an extensive network of all of their roads including logging trails.
In fact it is almost too much.
Here is a link to the Authority,  I hope it helps.

https://data.fs.usda.gov/geodata/

Tom Roff-
HPMS/ ARNOLD Project Manager
 Federal Highway Administration