[Talk-us] USPS Post Boxes

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Sat Sep 8 00:12:11 UTC 2018

On 9/6/2018 6:44 PM, Leif Rasmussen wrote:

> First, for keeping the tagging style as consistent as possible, each
> post box will be given the tag "operator:wikidata"="Q668687".  This
> way, even if the operator=* tags are changed later on, all post boxes
> will still be consistent and easy to querry.

Earlier I wrote in favor of keeping operator=USPS. Just to add, I don't
see any problem with adding this operator:wikidata tag, but there's no
reason to expect anyone else will be adding it to newly mapped mailboxes
going forward, right? I mean, "United States Postal Service" may be a
chore to type, but nothing compared to typing "operator:wikidata=Q668687".