[Talk-us] USPS Post Boxes

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Tue Sep 25 14:58:47 UTC 2018

First off, I don't have an opinion on the naming of blue boxes. I'm am
concerned about adding the wikipedia tags. One of the unintended
consequences of adding the wikipedia tag to fast food chains is that
nominatim puts those locations high in the search results. We removed most
of the wikipedia tags to Starbucks locations a few years back. The
consensus at that time was that the wikipedia tag only belonged on the
headquarters location and any store that had a unique wikipedia article.
(Only one did, the first)

My question is, should the wikipedia tag only be placed on their
headquarters locatIon?

Best,
Clifford

--