[Talk-us] USPS Post Boxes

Bryan Housel bhousel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:11:49 UTC 2018

I agree that adding `wikipedia` or `wikidata` to each location is wrong..
But using `operator:wikidata`/`operator:wikipedia` (and or `brand:wikidata`/`brand:wikipedia`) should be ok, even preferred..

This is the approach I’m taking with
https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index <https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index>
which is the project that seeds the preset list for iD with common brand names

Thanks,
Bryan