[Talk-us] Hello World!

Stormwater stormwater at uctx.gov
Thu Mar 7 04:01:37 UTC 2019

Hello,

My name is Wes Keller. I am the GIS Analyst for the City of Universal City. I would like to become active in the group and become a relied upon resource for information within Universal City's Jurisdiction. If you are working in the San Antonio, Texas area please let me know so I can become acquainted with you. I would like to begin adding my content to Open Street Map. My preferred editing environment is ArcGIS Desktop. Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Wesley Keller
GIS Analyst
City of Universal City

stormwater at uctx.gov<mailto:stormwater at uctx.gov>