[Talk-us] Gated communities

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu Mar 21 07:08:31 UTC 2019

access=destination for inner ways for community may be also a good idea
to give data to routers that transit traffic is not allowed (or access=private
if there is limited or no public access at all).

Though routers will use that only if there is more than one gate.

As usual - additional bicycle=*, foot=*, vehicle=*, emergency=* etc may apply.

For example some gates may have access used by emergency vehicles, allowing
them to open it and go through. Though tagging it is possible in cases where it is
signed.

Mar 21, 2019, 4:36 AM by baloo at ursamundi.org: