[Openstreetmap] osmpedit - Perl/Tk editor for osm

Tommy Persson tpe at ida.liu.se
Sun Dec 4 20:10:48 GMT 2005

> > Since the scrolling was not working for negative longitude i made a
> > new version with a fix for this and a fix for the scale bug:
> >
> >    http://www.ida.liu.se/~tompe/osmpedit-0.004.tar
>
> See this is why it'd be cool to have the source in subversion, so
> everyone can magically get an updated version of osmpedit. I'll send you
> acct info...

I just wanted to let you know that osmpedit is now in the subversion
repository.  The latest version will only be available there.

I wondered one thing about editing with an editor like osm-editor or
osmpedit.  In osmpedit at least you only have the track files locally.
Should you also upload the track files because they are useful for
other people.  Or are they not so useful since other people do not
know exactly what was covered?

/Tommy