Unsubscribing (was Re: [Openstreetmap] (no subject))

Tom Carden tom at tom-carden.co.uk
Sat Dec 17 15:27:28 GMT 2005

Anthony, Amir,

You can unsubscripe from the OpenStreetMap mailing lists at:

(Unsubscribe is the last form, at the bottom).

Sorry the lists weren't quite what wanted.  A more general purpose
geo-hacking type list is "geowanking" where you might find what you're
looking for.

In the meantime, maybe keep an eye on the project through
www.openstreetmap.org/news in case we come up with things that will be
helpful to your project?  Big milestones will almost always be
reported there.

Best,

Tom.