[Openstreetmap] Funding OSM with donations?

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Tue Dec 20 03:58:44 GMT 2005

A variety of models are being looked at in order to cope with the
project growing, technically and financially. Please bear with me
on that, it could take a while but our current needs are fairly modest.

You are welcome, any time you like, to buy me a birthday (I'm 25 today!)
or xmas present of course.  Amazon will ship it and everything:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/registry.html/203-7647994-4178350?%5Fencoding=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=20EJFHTI24MVA

:-)