[Openstreetmap] viaducts

Alex Vieira alex_vieira at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:17:08 GMT 2005

Hello all,

I just joined this "community" and started to add tracks.
I have a question, I was mapping a road that crosses a big viaduct complex,
with about 4 levels of roads interconnecting, and I would like to know how do
I indicate that the road I mapped does not connect with the other road that
was already there?
You can see it at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/
edit.html?lat=52.059009695368&lon=4.36880027481075&zoom=14

The straight road does not connect to the other one, they pass at different
levels. Probably this question has been asked (and answered) already before,
sorry for that...
Thank you in advance,

greetings,

Alex