[Openstreetmap] Re: Who's mapping Frankfurt/Main

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Sun Dec 25 12:25:27 GMT 2005

Hi,

> People should defnitely be able to choose whether their GPS tracks are
> attributed or not, since even if we have a big disclaimer it still
> kind of implies that a person visited a place at a particular time.

OSM is currently pseudonym. People can choose not to use any email-address
from which you can get any personal information. But we can see whether
two different contributions came from the same account.

Maybe OSM could let the user give a nick at login and use this insead of
an email-address - for those people who don't know how or who don't want
to get an obfuscated email-address.

Ciao, Imi.

PS: m.c.a.a.h.n.y.