FW: [Openstreetmap] applet update

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Wed Dec 28 12:22:14 GMT 2005

Folks
Can someone revert the applet back to the previous version please?

The 27 December update is completely unusable.

It would be good if the applet were published in a test environment
before putting it live - the UI is completely broken.

What might have happened if it were more broken and it did random
updates and deletes?  It could wreak havoc with all our hard work.

Steve, the new slippy map during editing is really nice, but
everything else has been broken in the process.  Please make the
applet available in a test sandbox before updating the live OSM
server.   That way we can test it for you and let you know when it is
an improvement on what we've already got.  That way we won't go
backwards like we are doing right now.

Etienne