FW: [Openstreetmap] applet update

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Dec 28 16:10:38 GMT 2005

Sorry it shouldn't have been made live like that, I hadn't tested it
enough.

Everything I found broken is now fixed and zoom in/out now uses the '['
and ']' keys.

Lines now remain transparent until the server responds that they were
created successfully.

You're right about a test environment, I should have used the dev
server.