[Openstreetmap] Business models and pricing

Hugh Barnard hugh.barnard at laposte.net
Mon Feb 7 17:42:48 GMT 2005

Actually, to be thoroughly contrary, there's some sense in that, since the
maps have to be maintained.  Something that we'll need to think about too...

For me, the main problem is level of pricing and 'functional' pricing (an
IBM idea from the '70s, somehow 10 users cost 10x more than one user) from
Ordnance Survey and affiliates.

Best regards Hugh