[Openstreetmap] site updates

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Wed Feb 16 11:54:28 GMT 2005

* On 16-Feb-2005 at  3:49AM PST, SteveC said:

> Fresh from travel and hospital fun, I've updated the website to run
> wordpress and shifted the applet off the first page. The api is now on
> openstreetmap.org too.

Hope you're all right!

> I'm working on user accounts and a web form to upload gpx files.

I've already written such a thing in Python if you're interested.

SDE

P.S. For those of you in London, don't forget that Limehouse Town Hall
is once again hosting Dorkbot this evening. See
http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotlondon/ for details. We will once again be
making a funding appeal to support free maps in/of London.