[Openstreetmap] site updates

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Feb 17 10:05:37 GMT 2005

[SteveC]
> Fresh from travel and hospital fun, I've updated the website to run
> wordpress and shifted the applet off the first page. The api is now on
> openstreetmap.org too.

Great.  I gave up trying to update the old web page.  I'll try to get
all my links into the new one, probably the wiki.

Is there a way to get an email with the diff when the wiki changes?

> I'm working on user accounts and a web form to upload gpx files.

I've started on a page for the local area interest group for Oslo on
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/~pere/gis/openstreetmap/>, but it
is in Norwegian.  My GPX files are there.