[Openstreetmap] Unified data-gathering and editing application

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 27 19:32:09 GMT 2005

May I suggest using Quantum GIS (QGIS).  It fits your profile, Nick.  C++ and
QT, multi-platform builds already available.  It has a plugin environment
that you could leverage to add in the features you might consider missing.

http://qgis.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=60

There is a lot of development on the 'pending' list and in CVS.  Please
consider it, so we can all work around a solid, existing application
framework.

By two bits,
 Tyler