[Openstreetmap] mapserver experiments with OSM data

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Wed Jun 8 18:51:29 BST 2005

* @ 08/06/05 06:20:00 PM schuyler at nocat.net wrote:
> * On  8-Jun-2005 at 10:15AM PDT, SteveC said:
> >
> > Pretty!
> >
> > The landsat looks ++nice
>
> I must say, once Jo finally got a JVM installed on one of our
> machines, I was really impressed with the work you guys have done on
> the OSM editor.
>
> One thing I would really love to see would be that same Landsat image
> in the background of the editor. It might make the geometries a bit
> easier to edit?

its something we absolutely __need__ for 1.0, for all the aerial imagery
we have.

Now, I hate the interface I put together in the applet - toms is much
much nicer. I'm guessing if tom is happy we replace the current applet
with his (based off of processing, or making it a straight applet, or
whatever) coz its easier, faster, smaller...

But its probably the top thing on my list to do, right below servicing
API requests and bug fixes....

see the coding day CFP

have fun,

SteveC steve at fractalus.com http://www.fractalus.com/steve/