[Openstreetmap] Open Map of Paris

A Map Larger than the Territory mapper at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 17 14:28:33 BST 2005

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your message. I have an aerial photo dating from the early 1990s,
made by the IGN (=OS in England). I'm not sure of the rights on derivative
material though; I used it several years ago as a basis for a derivative
artwork on CD-Rom (Paris Réseau/Network). They were going to charge a
fortune if I had used it outright; I assumed that it was Ok as long as you
couldn't really recognize the original.

I just changed my subscription from Digest to regular mode so I haven't yet
received the list version!

Karen