[Openstreetmap] Wikimania, August 4-8

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Mon Jun 27 17:33:14 BST 2005

I'll be talking about OSM at another conf
(http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2005/) on the same weekend.

I spoke to Jimmy Wales http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_wales about
OSM some time ago. He was uninterested in doing anything unless it was
part of the wikimedia foundation.

If people going to wikimania can talk / report on how the talks go down,
that'd be cool.