[Openstreetmap] ecocourier data: great + simplicity

Hugh Barnard hugh.barnard at hughbarnard.org
Wed Jun 29 19:14:15 BST 2005

Hi folks

That is good news, provides tons of stuff:

1. I'm probably happy to put in a little cash for a recon server
2. Most reliable way would be within his office, no WAN stuff
3. Would suggest write the data to dated gpx archives (step 1)
4. Pick up the archives on CD each week or something (step 2, needs volume
calculations)

The remote data dumping (which is IMO more fiddly) could be done later. I'm
rather 'away' from this currently but Saul (for example) can tell me if I
can do anything useful when
we meet anyway.

Best regards Hugh
http://hughbarnard.org