osm-editor (Re: [Openstreetmap] Re: Workshop: Map the Isle of White)

nick at hogweed.org nick at hogweed.org
Sun Nov 27 22:35:51 GMT 2005

On Sunday 27 November 2005 22:17, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > It should work now. I tried editing a new point of interest (a pub) while
> > downloaded OSM data was present in osm-editor and it worked (it was added
> > to OSM without problems).
>
> The SVN version still hang when I try to add a waypoint.  I start osm
> with location set to Oslo, enable landsat and contour before I
> download the OSM data and locate the location of the Grefsen railway
> station and uses edit waypoint to add a waypoint there.  I
> successfully add the waypoint, and then select the upload meny entry.
> At this point, the program hangs.
>
> This is the backtrace when it hangs.  Any clues?

Not sure about this one. I've just started osm-editor, navigated to London,
enabled contours and Landsat, and added waypoints for Canary Wharf (node id
279448) and the Millennium Dome (id 279449). Had no problems. Maybe it's
something about the location of Oslo though osm-editor should work
internationally - it has no UK specific stuff.

I'll try again in the Oslo area.

Nick