[Openstreetmap] Ways/Street/Tracks what's it.

Ben Gimpert ben at somethingmodern.com
Wed Nov 30 10:19:14 GMT 2005

I would like a defacto tag "namespace" for pubs. So maybe tags starting
with "pub_" refer to characteristics of a pub at / near / on that entity
(POI node). I'm thinking fancyapint-ish stuff here, like "pub_coziness"
(number rating) and "pub_brewery" (string name) and "pub_age" (number
rating).

If the "pub_" stuff ends up in some crufty XML Schema / DTD whatever,
then I don't want it. If it's just an open agreement among us in the
community, then it's golden.

		Ben