[Openstreetmap] Borough boundary

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 14:02:33 BST 2005

Presumably historically all boundaries were written down in some manner.
Then at some point someone had the bright idea of placing those boundaries
onto Mr Cartographers map. It's not the boundaries themselves that are the
problem but the fact that someone has visualised them on someone else's map.
I am sure Wandsworth Council will provide you with a map of their boundary
but you can bet it's simply an overlay onto an OS map.

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk