[Openstreetmap] osm-editor for Windows now available!

nick at hogweed.org nick at hogweed.org
Fri Oct 14 23:02:38 BST 2005

After a week of frequent episodes of banging my head against a brick wall
(almost always weird linker issues rather than converting Qt3 to Qt4...) I
have now produced a working version of osm-editor for Windows. It supports
all features of the Linux version including reading from a serial GPS.

It's available at

http://www.free-map.org.uk/contribute.php

and download from the appropriate link.

Like the Linux version it's still a little rough round the edges. However I'm
aiming (time permitting) to work on tidying it up in the next few weeks. Am
also hoping to implement a Google style scrolling interface with tiles rather
than a single image, allowing faster panning with Landsat data.

Nick