[OSM-talk] Summary of the irc meeting.

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Apr 7 12:16:40 BST 2006

[Jim Ley]
> In a country where it's perfectly possible to use multiple names in
> every day life including getting all sorts of documents in other
> names than your own, it's quite easy to give enough supporting
> evidence to someone who's not expecting me to be someone else -
> without committing any sort of fraud.

This is absolutely fascinating, and I guess part of the reason why
some of the people signing GPG keys want to see a passport before
considering to sign GPG key.

But I do not believe your story change the fact that using signed GPG
keys to identify people would be a reasonable way to make sure it is
only one vote per person. :)