[OSM-talk] Prototype OSM renderer showing road types, place names and contours

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Tue Apr 11 10:45:37 BST 2006

Nick
This looks really good.  As Andy says is there any possibilty of user
defined colouring?  Maybe you could use the same rule files that drive
Osmarender somehow?

It would be nice if the map area was much much much bigger - its only
actually using 15% of my screen: (400*300)/(1024*768)*100=15.25%.

Etienne

On 4/11/06, Andy Robinson <Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Looks good, although I would need to re-classify all the data in my area of
> interest to get it to show any colouring and detail. I assume you are still
> querying the same set of keys and values (based around "class" etc) and not
> using any of the "Map Features" keys and values?
>
> Andy
>
> Andy Robinson
> Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk

Etienne