[OSM-talk] Problem with nodes in osmeditor2

Andrew Findlay andrew at findlay.org
Tue Apr 11 13:06:05 BST 2006

I am trying to create some ways in osmeditor2. I have read in my GPS
data and grabbed the nearby data from OSM to link up with. The problem
comes when I start creating nodes and segments:

1)	The node creation tool brings up a dialogue box for each node
	that I make. This would be useful if I were marking points of
	interest, but it just slows things down when building ways.

2)	When I try to link the nodes with segments, the segment tool
	always seems to create new nodes rather than linking up
	existing ones! This cannot be right...

How can I work around this?

Thanks

Andrew