[OSM-talk] oneway != -1!

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Wed Apr 12 08:13:43 BST 2006

Hi,

>> (Unfortunatly, there is currently no easy way to turn the segment
>> around. Volunteer hackers? ;)

I'm sorry. The position has been filled ;-). If you want to volunteer for
hacking, no problem, there is plenty of stuff left to do :).

> Surely that's just a matter of performing a GET segment/segmentid
> then swap the from and to attributes then PUT segment/segmentid, with
> everything else the same?

The problem isn't to actually swap the data but to integrate it into some
gui. I choosed to integrate it into the applet gui, which means:

- added a <button text="Turn around" action="turnAround" /> to the
corresponding thinlet-xml description
- added a function "public void turnAround() {...}" to the handler class

And that's it. Yes, that easy! :)

<advertisement>

YOU COULD BE AN APPLET HACKER! It's easy, everybody will love you and you
can make a show of it at your next annual personal talk.

BECOME AN APPLET HACKER. NOW. Just click
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/query?status=new&component=applet

</advertisement>

;-)

> or am I missing something?

Well, First I thought indeed about providing a small ruby or bash script
to do just the raw GET/PUT stuff ;-). But.. not very convenient, isn't it?
*g*

Ciao, Imi.