[OSM-talk] Statistics on planet.osm.gz

Colin Mackay colin.mackay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:06:21 BST 2006

There is a "ref" attribute for the route number and a "name" attribute for
the name of the road. For example, in Edinburgh there are ways with a ref of
A90 and a name of "Queensferry Road"

However, I don't know about multiple names - There are streets in Edinburgh
that have two names for some odd reason.

Website: http://www.colinmackay.net
Blog: http://blogs.wdevs.com/ColinAngusMackay