[OSM-talk] Sutton Coldfield SVG

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 13:00:02 BST 2006

For your enjoyment;

I've uploaded a large SVG file to my webspace and linked to it, with
instructions, from http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Sutton_Coldfield

It covers the whole of Sutton Coldfield in great detail, including the
street names and references where the osm database currently includes them.

You will spot many street name rendering errors and some colouring issues.
I'll periodically update the file as work progresses. Still lots of
additional features from the database to add.

Note that the file is 3MB in size currently and might be reduced in the
future if we can strip out empty rendering tags which are created by
Osmarender.

...oh, and many thanks again to Etienne for the basis of this work.

Cheers & enjoy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk