[OSM-talk] Segments with 0m Distance

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Sun Apr 16 22:49:34 BST 2006

"Joerg Ostertag" <openstreetmap at ostertag.name> wrote in message
news:200604162327.17973.openstreetmap at ostertag.name...
> Do you think it makes sense to delete all these Segments?
>
> http://www.ostertag.name/osm/OSM_errors_segment-no-distance.html

There's one place near me which is a one way street for 0 distance - well
it's not a one way street, there's just a no entry sign preventing access
when travelling in one direction, it's 2 way traffic everywhere.  I've not
got it in OSM yet (I don't go there often enough 'cos it's no entry, and at
the top of a very steep and inconvenient hill)  I think that would be best
modelled as a no distance segment in a way, but I could be wrong.

Jim.