[OSM-talk] Car to the IoW

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Mon Apr 24 16:10:42 BST 2006

"Nick Hill" <nick at nickhill.co.uk> wrote in message
news:444CE80F.5040709 at nickhill.co.uk...

> I have a car, and can drive from London. I haven't arranged for IOW as I
> thought places had been booked out. If this were not the case, I can drive
> down there with contributing passengers (including you).
>
> Is it still possible to book for IOW? How much would it cost?

Looking on the wiki there are currently 17 people staying in the cottage or
the caravans, and 19 places available, so if it's up to date, I'd say
there's room - even if it'll be the single bed in the lounge of the caravan.
I don't know what the final cost is.  The original Cottage was ~70 IIRC.

Cheers,

Jim