[OSM-talk] Google Maps maps most of Europe

Tue Apr 25 17:01:06 BST 2006

Quoting Raphael Jacquot <sxpert at esitcom.org>:

> I noticed a bunch of crap in 100m radius from my home in Grenoble, it's
> not even funny (see the catalog of errors :D)

As some of you will know I'm not generally a fan of viral licences...

...but I think we should put a big "CC-SA" sign on the Catalog of
Errors page, so that when Navteq and Tele-Atlas use it to correct
their mistakes, their entire dataset becomes a derived work. :)

Richard