[OSM-talk] Re: [OSM-dev] Mailing list -> forum?

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:35:58 BST 2006

Hi,

As I said in response to the first mention of forums a few weeks ago, I
think they would have some serious benfits in organisation, information
management and tracebility.  I dont know what mail clients most people are
using, but even with Gmail's search it is sometimes quite tricky to find
past messages.  I'm just glad I'm not using Outlook.

Would it be possible to have forum threads mailed to the mailing list for
those who like the mailing list setup?

So +1 to at least considering a forum for discussions.

Cheers,
Nickb