[OSM-talk] The Century Edition - JOSM 1.3 released
immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Fri Apr 28 01:08:45 BST 2006
I proudly present the 100th revision of JOSM, which will futher be known
as Century Edition ;-). It has taken some time since last release, but
it turned out to be worthwhile. This release comes with tons of very
neat features while still beeing the most tested release ever.
Major new features since Release 1.2:
- CVS-like merging after an modification timestamp.
- New modes of add/remove nodes from segments and ways without
- Google like search.
- Import of images with timestamps. Show them along the tracklog.
- Heavy use of command line. Get a list with java -jar josm.jar --help
- Export of raw GPS and OSM data to 1.1 conform GPX files (including
- Configurable colors
For a complete list, use
svn log http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/svn/josm -r63:100
More information about the talk