[OSM-talk] The Century Edition - JOSM 1.3 released

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Fri Apr 28 01:20:56 BST 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 02:08:45AM +0200, Immanuel Scholz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I proudly present the 100th revision of JOSM, which will futher be known
> as Century Edition ;-). It has taken some time since last release, but
> it turned out to be worthwhile. This release comes with tons of very
> neat features while still beeing the most tested release ever.
>
> url: http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/josm/josm.jar

Someoene mentioned being unable to get to this server (on #geo) earlier,
so I've grabbed the .jar file, and it's posted at
http://crschmidt.net/projects/openguides/josm.jar , in case your
connection gets slow or anything else makes it difficult to get to. (I
was getting downloads of about 15K/s, as opposed to the max of 800 or so
I get on crschmidt.net.)

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt