[OSM-talk] The Century Edition - JOSM 1.3 released

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Fri Apr 28 09:59:12 BST 2006

Yes, this aspect of JOSM is a little bit confusing for the first time
user and even for the experienced user sometimes.  Every now and then
I get suprised when after waiting for a few minutes for a download of
my favourite area - all I get is the track points not the lines and
segments I really wanted.

Imi, can I suggest that you have two download buttons - one for gps
points and the other for  tracks and segments.  This way it makes it
much more obvious that you can get two different things from OSM.

Etienne