[OSM-talk] OGL, OSM, NASA

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Fri Apr 28 10:24:08 BST 2006

> On Tuesday 25 April 2006 15:03, Immanuel Scholz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> > Hands up everyone who wants everyone else to know where you live /
>> edit
>> > data? That's what a plain dump would represent at minimum.
>>
>> /me put his hand up.
>>
>> ME!
>
> +1 : Hands up

My brother showed me a tracklog yesterday, where it was visible, not only
where he buy his food, but also WHAT he's buying! (If you know the
supermarket's layout). SirfIII and the cheap super market boxes here make
it possible.. ;-)

Although this is funny at first, I will include a possibility into JOSM to
edit (->anonymizing) a gpslog before you upload it (you can already do
this by loading the gpx as osm-data and exporting the edited stuff as GPX
again.)

Ciao, Imi.