[OSM-talk] osmeditor.... most desired features?

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Fri Apr 28 18:38:34 BST 2006

On Friday 28 Apr 2006 17:58, Etienne Cherdlu wrote:
> What do you mean by "only one end"?

There are some roads around me that are one-way on their north half and
regular highway on their south half.

There are also some roads which are conventional two way, but are 'no
entry' (or conversely, no exit) at their termination on to a main road. I
would have previously thought to make a small segment at the end of the road
which is 'one-way', indicating that the road can be turned in to but not out
of.

Diagrams available on request.

robert.