[OSM-talk] The Century Edition - JOSM 1.3 released

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Fri Apr 28 22:30:15 BST 2006

On 4/28/06, Immanuel Scholz <immanuel.scholz at gmx.de> wrote:

> I proudly present the 100th revision of JOSM, which will futher be known
> as Century Edition ;-). It has taken some time since last release, but
> it turned out to be worthwhile. This release comes with tons of very
> neat features while still beeing the most tested release ever.

Looking good Imi - though I'm having issues uploading data. It gets
about a third of the way through and then stops telling me the
connection has timed out ("Error while parsing: An error occured: :
connect timed out"). Instead of stopping all uploads when that
happens, would it be possible to try again, or just leave that node
flagged as not yet uploaded and continue with the rest? Are nodes
flagged when uploaded to tell JOSM not to reupload them again the next
time you try to upload after a failed attempt?

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Karran