[OSM-talk] Walking-orientated OSM mapping event?

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 29 10:49:32 BST 2006

It's a sound idea, but you might consider also somewhere like the peak
district which is more central for most and has less in the way of the high
peaks. For consideration anyway. I'd be more likely to be interested in
Peaks (or North Wales for a more rigorous weekend) than the Lakes, simply
due to the journey time.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Robinson